Vice Versa Vice Versa

Amazingly well put together and executed. Everything from the smooth animation, the music, and the theme itself blended excellently.

I personally loved the acorn head person as a military soldier wearing a helmet.

Star of the North Fist Star of the North Fist

Awesome submission! Even people who haven't read/watched Fist of the North Star can get a kick out of this. The music fit perfectly and the dialogue was witty and hilarious. Again, great job.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

I was really tired of this trend...

Until I watched your video. Holy hell was that funny. Great work and thanks for the laughs.

Pootytang Adventures #024 Pootytang Adventures #024

Not much effort

This isn't much to look at. There needs to be some type of originality or at least something I can follow. There are too many of these "collabs" that are bringing down the overall quality of the portal. Try to put some effort into it next time.

JujubeLock responds:

This wasn't actually a collab. Why would it take more than one person to make this?

Kombusha Mushroom People Kombusha Mushroom People

It's good for a first attempt

And the emo shroom made me laugh. :-)

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Phenominal

An awesome concept executed beautifully. Also, know that a lot of us NG users are behind you in your case against Ebaum. Don't let petty theft stop you from sharing your talent and ideas with us on the internet.

Battle Royale 3 Episode 1 Battle Royale 3 Episode 1

Not too shabby.

It moved along a little slow and the intro was pretty long, but great none the less.

Sonic Epoch ep. 5 (1980s) Sonic Epoch ep. 5 (1980s)

Hmmmm.....

So that's how he moves so fast, a 8 ball for breakfast. Pretty funny stuff.

FatBadger responds:

HENTAI HOTNESS HENTAI HOTNESS

I gave you all tens.

I figured no one else will. Seriously, there's no need to put up a 1 second loop to plug a song, it just isn't right.

FourStar responds:

Thank you for your opinion regarding the movie.

"Stereo" "Stereo"

Niiiice.

Wasn't what I was expecting, but that's a good thing. Keep it up!

LackOfGrace responds:

thx... the whole idea was that it would be confusing