Vice Versa Vice Versa

Amazingly well put together and executed. Everything from the smooth animation, the music, and the theme itself blended excellently.

I personally loved the acorn head person as a military soldier wearing a helmet.

Star of the North Fist Star of the North Fist

Awesome submission! Even people who haven't read/watched Fist of the North Star can get a kick out of this. The music fit perfectly and the dialogue was witty and hilarious. Again, great job.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

I was really tired of this trend...

Until I watched your video. Holy hell was that funny. Great work and thanks for the laughs.

Shoot And Twirl Shoot And Twirl

Simple, yet amazingly addictive!

This game is oddly alluring. It's fun to play too! I hope you'll one day do an upgraded version with updated graphics and animations.

NG Quiz 2 NG Quiz 2

It's great to learn......

Cause knowledge is power!

I like these quizzes, keep them coming!

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Will do! Glad you like 'em.

SEAWITCH SEAWITCH

Fun Game.

The control sensitivity could use some tweaking but other than that is is a great quality game. Hope to see more work like this soon.

The Colossus The Colossus

I really enjoy your artwork

I'm sure there are plenty of people that would attack the simplicity of your designs and say that it's nothing special. I would disagree. The design is unique and charming and the way you supplement your work with snarky little sayings rounds out the experience. I find myself grinning, if not laughing, whenever I see one of your new creations.

Keep up the good work!